Saturday 24 September 2011

Alternatives to changing discs in the car?

I thought my new car came with a 6 Disc CD Changer, but apparently not. It has an iPod input port, but I don't have an mp3 player (and I don't plan on buying one). I have a few burned CDs with some really great songs, and I don't want to have to physically change discs while driving.



Is there anyway I could get the songs onto a DVD or something with more space so that I wouldn't have to change discs to put on different songs?Alternatives to changing discs in the car?What brand/model of CD player is it? is it stock stereo? If it plays MP3 songs then you can burn the MP3s to disc and hold more around 100 songs per disc. But you are best off with some sort of external player, that's why there is an MP3 input.
Alternatives to changing discs in the car?
When you go to burn a CD is Windows Media Player, hit the arrow below Burn and and Click Data CD or DVD instead of Audio CD. Load up with as many songs as the CD can hold.
Alternatives to changing discs in the car?
I've done this in the past - upload your music to your computer, and burn an audio disk with the files as wave files. I think the extension is .wmv



You will fit many more songs on the disc, I've fit as many as 22. However, that's still not a lot and you'll still have to change discs.



If it has an ipod input port, I'd just use that to be honest. Ipod shuffles are only $50 new, you can find them cheaper on ebay. Easier than changing cd's.



Good luck.
you can't do anything except audio discs with this radio. I wopuld use the input port with mp3.
  • msdn
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment