Friday 16 September 2011

Where can I get a cheap car tyre changing kit?

I bought my car second hand over a year ago and it never had any tools for changing a tyre. I figure it's an important thing to have, so I'd like to purchase just the basic kit (jack, wrench). My car is a Ford Festiva 1999 model if that makes a difference. Help would be appreciated, as it seems really difficult to find anything online. I'm in Australia too, so I'd only be willing to buy online if it's an Australia store.



CheersWhere can I get a cheap car tyre changing kit?do you mean change a tyre or change a wheel. The parts to change the wheel come with the car. Have you looked in the boot, under the mat?
Where can I get a cheap car tyre changing kit?
floor jack and four way lug wrench can get at any parts store

and many stores that sale auto parts

or

you can get stock at auto salvage yard used one or dealership a new one
Where can I get a cheap car tyre changing kit?
hahaha...just your average car wreckers have them lying around. ie. U-pull-it.

They'll just about give these to you. or maybe a few bucks, depends how kind they are
Your local car parts shop..



Make sure the wrench fits yur wheel nuts.



Get a bottle jack or a scissor jack - they're smaller/lighter than a trolley jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment