Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing the car into my name?

So...

I have a 2006 Toyota...Its loan is from Toyota financial services...



I got it when I was 16...I have been paying the payment in checks...the checks are from my moms and I joint account...



Now that I'm 18...I want to put it in my name...I'm hoping to join the military so this needs to get done...



Of course...I have no credit...



I'm still paying the loan on it...



How can I get it in my name?...



My payments are $266...



Since It will go in my name and I have no credit...



How much will my payments change?...Changing the car into my name?Without credit the title, which is the collateral for the loan, will have to stay in your mother's name since it was bought using her credit rating. Once it's paid off it can go in your name.
Changing the car into my name?
Don't know if loan co. will let you as you have no credit rating.

At least for your first car. With the economy the way it is, they might think twice. Leave it alone and make your payments the way you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment