Friday 7 October 2011

Just bought a car but they are changing the contract?

I just bought a car and they accidentally charged me luxury tax. So, they are sending me a new contract with a lower price, re-calculated financing, etc. In the interim I learned that there is a better deal being shopped by the company online. Question is: Since they made this error on the first contract, am I legally able to re-negotiate at the better financing rate?Just bought a car but they are changing the contract?you should be able too, if not give the car back and buy it from another dealership
Just bought a car but they are changing the contract?
The better deal is at the same dealership? You should be able to get them to match their %26quot;internet price%26quot;. If it is at a competing dealer you won't be able to get out of the deal but they may match the advertised price.

No comments:

Post a Comment