Wednesday 26 October 2011

I just received a ticket for changing in the car?

I was butt naked sitting in the car driving down a road that no one hardley ever goes down when he saw me...I pulled off my dress and didn't have on any panties today and the dress didn't require a bra so I pulled it off real quick to change into another dress........should I plead guilty or not guilty?I just received a ticket for changing in the car?I would not plead guilty just yet. Get a lawyer. Were you driving while you were changing? When he pulled you over, were you at all covered up? There are a lot of questions. Never plead guilty until you talk with a lawyer. You DO NOT want this type of charge on your record.
I just received a ticket for changing in the car?
you said you were %26quot;driving down a road%26quot;



so, that tells me your car was moving, so changing while driving is careless driving (VERY careless) whether you show nudity or not.



now, if you pulled over and was changing while you were stopped, well, that's a different story and more detail would be needed.



though, what did he ticket you for exactly?





i know it sounds generic, but contacting a lawyer will be your best bet
I just received a ticket for changing in the car?
ROTFLMFAO-Just when i thought i heard it all?

Well at least it was not for %26quot;INDECENT EXPOSURE%26quot; which was pretty decent of the officer.

Count your as setts and plea guilty, unless you want to make the Judges day and reenact the crime in the court room?
Its never a bad idea to see a laywer, but i think you will find he will tell you to plead gulity.



As silly as this may sound a car on a public road is considered a public place and the nudity charge is related to a public place.



If you do contest the matter the magistrate will look at the public issue and you may also find that the officer who dealt with you may further charge you with driving with undue care and attention.



Personally i'f i had pulled you over i would have given you a caution, not all bad things are really that bad. ( I so wish i'd been that cop. it would have made my day) :p


No comments:

Post a Comment