Monday 17 October 2011

I want to change my car but I still have finance left to pay?

I bought a Corsa a year and a half ago but I still have finance to pay off on it. I would like to change it. The car I like is in an Arnold Clark dealership and the car i have is from an Arnold CLark dealership, would I be able to re finance to get the other car or would I need to completely pay off my Corsa first?I want to change my car but I still have finance left to pay?You can trade cars, however it's not a good idea.

The dealership will tell you that they will pay off the loan on your old car, which they will... Then they will tack that amount onto the cost of the new car...getting you deeper in debt.

The best thing to do is pay off your present car, and drive it for 2-3 years, during which time, you put away what you would pay in car payments, so you have a bigger down payment, and can finance for a shorter time....
I want to change my car but I still have finance left to pay?
well if your gonna trade in your Corsa for another car. they will just add the amount you owe on the car to the car payments of your new car.

so say if you owe 5,000. the dealership will just add 5,000 to the sticker price of your new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment